European Journal of Business Science and Technology (EJOBSAT) is an English-language, open access, double-blind refereed, multidisciplinary journal published by Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
The journal crosses traditional discipline boundaries, publishing original research papers in the fields of economics, business and technology, devoting special attention to international business and economics, management, marketing, business law, social and public policy, management information systems, and information technology.
The journal aids the application of theory developed from economics to the real business world.
The EJOBSAT aims primarily at economic policymakers, academic researchers, university teachers and students, economists working in the public and private sectors.
We provide special services to the authors, namely open access, free PDFs, liberal copyright policy, special discounts on conference fees to the annual international conference Enterprise and the Competitive Environment organized by Mendel University in Brno.
The journal is distributed online via its web page or in printed form.
If you are interested in receiving the printed version of the journal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the volume number, issue number and shipping address. Subscription of the printed version is for free.
Subjects covered by EJOBSAT:
- Finance and Public Finance
- Public Policy and Administration
- Business, Management and Accounting
- Marketing and Trade
- Statistics and Econometrics
- Business Law and Ethics
- Information & Communication Technology
- Research Methods in Economy
- Public & Nonprofit Management
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- ISSN 2336-6494 (Print)
- ISSN 2694-7161 (Online)
- Online submission, double blind referred
- Open access
- No submission and article processing charges
- EJOBSAT is published twice a year (submissions are accepted throughout the year)
- Registered members are informed about new papers
- Liberal copyright policy
- Submissions are accepted in English, in Word and TeX/LaTeX
Abstracting & indexing
EJOBSAT is indexed in RePEc and DOAJ.