European Journal of Business Science and Technology is an English-language, open access, double-blind refereed, multidisciplinary journal published by Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
The journal crosses traditional discipline boundaries, publishing original research papers in the fields of economics, business and technology, devoting special attention to international business and economics, management, marketing, business law, social and public policy, management information systems, and information technology.
The journal aids the application of theory developed from economics to the real business world.
The EJOBSAT aims primarily at economic policymakers, academic researchers, university teachers and students, economists working in the public and private sectors.
We provide special services to the authors, namely open access, free PDFs, liberal copyright policy, special discounts on conference fees to the annual international conference Enterprise and the Competitive Environment organized by Mendel University in Brno.
Subjects covered by EJOBSAT:
- Finance and Public Finance
- Public Policy and Administration
- Business, Management and Accounting
- Marketing and Trade
- Statistics and Econometrics
- Business Law and Ethics
- Information & Communication Technology
- Research Methods in Economy
- Public & Nonprofit Management
- Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- ISSN 2336-6494
- Online submission, open access, double blind referred
- Special offer – no publishing fees for current issues
- EJOBSAT is published twice a year (submissions are accepted throughout the year)
- Journal is indexed in EconLit and RePEc
- Registered members are informed about new papers
- Liberal copyright policy
- Submissions are accepted in English, in Word and TeX/LaTeX
Abstracting & indexing
Journal is indexed in EconLit, RePEc and Google Scholar.